Church Leader Gift Terms & Conditions
Effective from: January 12, 2022
Please read these terms carefully and print a copy for future reference.
Last Updated: [12/01/2022]
1. Glorify [Gift-For-Your-Pastor] Terms
These Gift-For-Your-Pastor Program Terms (“Terms”) govern your participation in the Gift-For-Your-Pastor Program (“Program”) offered by TUPOE Ltd. trading as Glorify (“Glorify,” “we” or “us”). By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. About the Program
- (a) The Program is designed to offer a twelve month free Glorify Plus subscription (“Subscription”) to Pastors or other church leaders. You should only refer eligible persons who currently work in professional ministry at a church or other organisation (each, an “Eligible Contact”)
- (b) Glorify will contact the Eligible Contact to set up their subscription, and may subsequently contact them from time to time to ask for feedback on the services (“Feedback”) and discuss additional offers, partnerships, or opportunities (“Future Offers”).
- (c) In order for your Eligible Contact to receive the Subscription, you will need to accurately complete all required fields in our online referral form (“Referral Form”), including by providing requested information regarding each contact you want to refer (“Referred Contact”)
- (a) You may only participate in the Program if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- (i) you are resident in a territory where Glorify Plus is available;
- (ii) you are at least 18 years old;
- (b) If you participate in the Program, you represent and warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements.
4. Other Conditions
(a) You agree not to engage in any of the following activities in connection with your
participation in the Program:
- ● Take any action that violates our Terms of Conditions in connection with your use of our Services;
- ● engage in any activities with intent to deceive, such as by impersonating any person, or that constitutes fraud (or attempted fraud);
- ● violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program;
- ● send more than  Referred Contacts for any one Church or Ministry;
- ● send Referred Contact information for individuals that you know or should have known would not want Glorify to connect with them about a Subscription, Feedback, or Future Offers;
- ● refer yourself as a Referred Contact.
(b) Glorify reserves the right to revoke or disqualify your Referred Contact from eligibility to receive a Subscription under this Program in the event we reasonably believe you have breached any of the Terms.
5. Additional Promotions
From time to time, Glorify may offer special or additional promotions in connection with the Program (“Promotions”) through which you may receive additional rewards or discounts by complying with the terms and conditions of the Promotions. Any participation in a Promotion will be subject to any applicable Promotions terms and conditions, including any limited eligibility periods.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, (a) Glorify will not be liable to you under any theory of liability—whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, or otherwise—for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, punitive or special damages or lost profits, even if Glorify or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages; and (b) the total liability of Glorify for any claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or your participation in the Program, regardless of the action, is limited to the amounts (if any) payable to you under these Terms.
7. Governing Law and Venue
Any dispute arising from these Terms and your participation in the Program will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court will be resolved in the courts of England and Wales.
8. Suspending or Discontinuing the Program
We reserve the right to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Program at any time. Further, we reserve the right to refuse any referred Pastor access to the Subscription under this Program, for any reason at our discretion. You also have the right to stop participating in the Program at any time.
We may modify these Terms from time to time. We will provide notice of changes by posting the updated Terms to our Referral Form and updating the “Last Updated” date above, and we may provide additional notice (such as by email or through the Referral Form). Your participation in the Program after these changes, will signify your agreement to the updated Terms. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop participating in the Program. Except in urgent situations, such as changes designed to help prevent abuse or respond to legal requirements, any changes to these Terms will apply only on a going-forward basis.
10. General Terms
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Glorify to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms reflect the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements, representations, statements and understandings of the parties. Use of the word “include” or “including” will be interpreted to mean “including without limitation.” These Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. You agree that communications and transactions between us may be conducted electronically.